These termsand conditions apply to:
· the use of longfar.com.hk
· all information stored on orreceivable through this or any other longfar.com.hk server (collectively"Information"); and
· any purchase of goods or servicesoffered, accessed or obtained through longfar.com.hk, Long Far Shop(collectively "Longfar") by you ("the User").
By accessingand using our website at www.longfar.com.hk, you agree to accept these termsand conditions and be bound by them. If you do not agree to this you shoulddiscontinue your access and use of our website.
2.Intellectual Property Rights
TheInformation is protected under intellectual property laws and rights (includingwithout limitation laws protecting copyright, patents and trade marks). If theUser downloads, copies, transmits, publishes, stores or otherwise uses theInformation without the consent of the owner of such rights, the User mayinfringe such laws or rights. It is the User's responsibility to determinewhether any such infringement will occur. Please also refer to our IP Noticeposted on this website.
Longfarexpressly disclaims any responsibility, representation or warranty:
· in relation to the quality,operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use for anypurpose of, longfar.com.hk or the Information;
· in relation to any goods or servicesaccessed, offered or obtained through longfar.com.hk or pursuant to theInformation;
· that any access to longfar.com.hk orthe Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that the Informationdoes not contain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties;
· that the Information will not beobjectionable or offensive to the User or any other person;
· for any error, omission ormisstatement in or arising from the Information.
TheInformation is for reference only and shall not be regarded as medical adviceor substitute for professional opinion or care by a qualified practitioner. Ifyou have any health problem we advise you to immediately consult an appropriateand qualified person in the health care profession. Longfar does not endorse orrecommend any person, organization, name, product or service referred to in theInformation, nor does the Information constitute Longfar's views or opinions. Longfarwill not be a party to any transaction between the User and any third person inany way relating to the Information or made through Longfar.com.hk unless andonly to the extent expressly stated in writing otherwise.
4. ThirdParties Websites
Longfar.com.hkmay contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Longfaraccepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third partymaterials or for the operation or content of other websites (whether or notlinked to longfar.com.hk) which are not under Longfar's direct control. Longfarreserves the right to require the removal of any link from another website tolongfar.com.hk which is posted without obtaining the prior written consent ofLongfar.
5.Limitation of Liability
Longfarshall not be liable to the User or any other person whether in tort, contract,statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach ofcontract, defamation, or intellectual property right infringement) for:
· any direct loss;
· any consequential or indirect loss(including without limitation loss of revenue or profits); or
· the User's liability to any otherperson, which is suffered or incurred by the User or any other person arisingunder or in any way out of the Information or the use of longfar.com.hk.
Longfar doesnot warrant and accepts no responsibility for preserving the confidentiality ofany information or data whether personal or otherwise transmitted throughLongfar.com.hk, although Longfar's practice is to take reasonable steps tomaintain confidentiality of such information and data.
7. Availabilityand Suitability of Services
Longfar doesnot warrant that the Information or materials contained in longfar.com.hk arecurrent or accurate or that any of the products or services featured onlongfar.com.hk are available. Longfar may change the Information or materialsappearing on longfar.com.hk at any time without notice.
Inconsideration of longfar’s consent to the User’s access to theInformation and/or longfar.com.hk, the User agrees:
· not to carry out or allow anyinfringement of our rights including without limitation intellectual propertyrights;
· not to use the Information or theUser's access to longfar.com.hk for any illegal, improper, obscene ordefamatory purpose;
· to take all steps to ensure the Informationdoes not damage the User's information or systems;
· to ensure that all information whichthe User provides to longfar.com.hk is true and accurate to the best of his orher knowledge;
· to longfar’s conducting research onaccess to the Information;
· to longfar's personal data policieswhich are currently applying or may be modified from time to time.
The Useragrees to hold longfar harmless and indemnify longfar against all losses,damages, claim, demands, liabilities, costs (including legal costs), andexpenses in connection with his or her use of longfar.com.hk in breach of theterms and conditions herein or negligence.
10. Law andSeverability
The termsand conditions stated here, and other notices and statements posted on thiswebsite, are governed by the laws of Hong Kong, and each part of thesedocuments shall apply to the extent permitted thereby. Any part which isprohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to thatjurisdiction only to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. Thatdoes not invalidate the remaining parts of the respective documents nor affectthe validity or enforceability of that part or the remaining parts in any otherjurisdiction. If the terms and conditions, notices and statements posted onthis website are available in Chinese, the English version is the governingversion and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.